For my last portfolio update, please visit link.
Overall my portfolio value lost 20%. Another bad month. My main focus will be still take risk but keep it low and limited. I have to keep any losses below double digits.
In my Swedish portfolio I started some positons yesterday. See above.
I’ve stopped out of several positions: Allegro MicroSystems, Inc., Enovix Corporation, Freeport-McMoRan, Inc, Solana and Polkadot. I added to Natural Health Trends. Double digit losses on the latter Solana and Polkadot. I started small positions in NVIDIA, Sweetgreen and Western Midstream. I’m still mainly in cash.
My trading account performing bad as the rest of the portfolio. All in cash so far.
Best interesting links this month:
Lessons learned (still have not):
- Rule 1: Cut losses early.
- Rule 2: Cut losses.
- Rule 3: Cut losses.
- Stick to the plan
- Tighten my stops!
- Sell into strength.
- Read more.
- Avoid double digit losses at all cost!
- I’ve added books from William O’neil, Mark Minervini and Nicholas Darvas to my reading list
- I’m still reading Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (paused!)
Available for free at https://www.gutenberg.org/
- Summary of Berkshire letters (see July monthly update)
- Inner voice of trading – Michael Martin
- The Joy of compounding – Gautam Baid
- Battle for investment survival – Gerald M Loeb
- How to make money in stocks – William Oneil
Good luck and trade safe!