Here is my monthly update.
For my last portfolio update, please visit link.
Overall my portfolio value gained 34%.
It’s been a very good month. Main focus is to try to keep the gains high but at the same time have risk exposure. I’ve written more in my other post.
In my Swedish portfolio. I signed up for the Flat Capital IPO and got a few stocks. Added on the opening day and sold the 2nd and 3rd day for some quick profit. It was my very first IPO. There seem to be an IPO mania at the moment.
I bought VNV Minifuture. I think it is with 2x leverage.
I bought HUT8 and sold half to lock in profits. I also bought Bitfarms and DMG Blockchain.
l sold all of my Ether Fund (The) and used half to increase my leveraged longs in Ethereum (MFL DCR1 VT2) after starting a position. I sold Track Bitcoin and switched some to my Bitcoin leverage longs (MFL BTC1 VT22) but also tried swing trading it by selling.
I’ve sold West Fraser Timber to lock in a small profit. The trade went too slow for my liking.
My trading account has recovered a bit.
Best interesting links this month:
- Rule 1: Cut losses early.
- Rule 2: Cut losses.
- Rule 3: Cut losses.
- Stick to the plan
- Read less on social media.
- I’ve finished reading Nicholas Darvas book. I plan to summarize my notes for easier review in the future.
- I’ve added books from William O’neil, Mark Minervini and Nicholas Darvas to my reading list
- I’m still reading Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (paused!)
Available for free at https://www.gutenberg.org/
- Summary of Berkshire letters (see July monthly update)
Good luck and trade safe!