Another month, another update. I’ve been a bit busy working.
For my last portfolio update, please visit link.
Overall my portfolio value lost 11% in value. It is now below 100 000 USD. Mainly because Bitcoin and Ethereum dipped in value. Furthermore the USD/SEK ratio increased from 8,27 SEK to 8,55 SEK. Which is about 3.4%, which also contributed.
In my Swedish portfolio Gapwaves finally started to move. I’ll just sit tight. I think it is one of my lowest market cap companies.
The Foreign Portfolio
I stopped out of my Bitcoin ZERO SEK position but ended up doubling my Bitcoin XBT. I stopped out of some of my Ethereum XBT, and all of Ethereum Zero. I bought some of the latter one but then stopping out shortly after.
I stopped out of MAG Silver, Riot Blockchain, Valour Cardano (ADA) and Valour Polkadot (DOT). The latter one I rebought lower but might stop out again.
I’ve sold Lufthansa (MFL LHA VT12) Minifutures with profit (+100%). I was planning to hold it longer but the position was very small. I’ve also sold Netflix.
I’ve added to my Tilray position.
I started shorter term (weeks to months) swing trade positions in Calix, QuantumScape Corporation, Fiverr International Ltd, SunPower Corporation while waiting for better setups in crypto.
My trading account dipped a bit.
Best interesting links this month:
- Rule 1: Cut losses early.
- Rule 2: Cut losses.
- Rule 3: Cut losses.
- Stick to the plan
- I’ve finished reading Nicholas Darvas book. I plan to summarize my notes for easier review in the future.
- I’ve added books from William O’neil, Mark Minervini and Nicholas Darvas to my reading list
- I’m still reading Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (paused!)
Available for free at https://www.gutenberg.org/
- Summary of Berkshire letters (see July monthly update)
Good luck and trade safe!