Here’s my monthly update. These numbers are from yesterday.
For my last portfolio update, please visit link.
Overall my portfolio value stayed the same. There was a huge crash in the smaller cryptocurrencies when Bitcoin fell in price.
In my Swedish portfolio I’ve sold Coinshares with some profit yesterday and bought more Gapwaves. I’m a bit wary about it but I’ll give it another month. It looked a little stronger yesterday.
The Foreign Portfolio went down a bit. I got stopped out of Appfolio, Snowflake, Pexip, Square, Zkin. I’ve sold all of my Track Ether Von because Vontobel is delisting the certificate the 31st of May. Massive gains so I’m happy. I’ve reentered into Ethereum as planned. I bought Ethereum Zero SEK a bit lower to try to swing trade. I might stop out if there is continued weak price action in crypto.
I bought smaller positions in MAG silver, RIOT, Cardano (certificate) and Polkadot (certificate). It’s a combination of short to medium term swing trades and some starter positions.
My trading account increased some.
Best interesting links this month:
- Rule 1: Cut losses early.
- Rule 2: Cut losses.
- Rule 3: Cut losses.
- Stay in the game
- I’ve finished reading Nicholas Darvas book. I plan to summarize my notes for easier review in the future.
- Look into Polkadot from a Technichal analysis point and free up some cash to buy more. Sell Ethereum?
- I’ve added books from William O’neil, Mark Minervini and Nicholas Darvas to my reading list
- I’m still reading Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds (paused!)
Available for free at https://www.gutenberg.org/
- Summary of Berkshire letters (see July monthly update)
Good luck and trade safe!